Welcome to the brand new Lakes Alive website where you’ll be able to keep up to date with our events and festival, taking place across Cumbria. We’ll be announcing our full programme for Summer 2013 in the Spring.
In the meantime, we’ll be running fundraising campaigns throughout 2013, so watch out for more details coming soon! If you’d like to support Mintfest or Lakes Alive in whatever way you can, then please get in touch or get involved! We will be very pleased to hear from you.
Kendal Town Hall, Highgate, Kendal LA9 4DL
Thu 6th Jun 2013 - 19:30 - 23:00
A MINT NIGHT OUT Kendal Town Hall A fast, fun and furious auction of gifts, promises and experiences to raise money for Mintfest 2013. Going under the hammer of our very special guest auctioneers, hilarious comedy duo, Garry Gifford and … FIND OUT MORE
MAKE AN AMAZING
EXPERIENCE EVEN BETTER
Find out more about THE BIG GIVE
CREATE YOUR OWN FESTIVAL ITINERARY
Click here and plan your perfect festival
- Great job for someone with our friends at xtrax! http://t.co/w4UavrqG9i
- The rumours are right! No tickets left for the Mintfest Auction on 6/6. There is a reserve list though, so let us know if you'd like to join
- RT @lakelandarts: Great line up for @comicartfest in Kendal, including a talk in the gallery about the value of Comic Art http://t.co/AT48w…
- RT @tbtlake: (2/2) Help us buck the trend - 'til May 2014 we can DOUBLE all donations through ACE's Catalyst match funding scheme http://t.…
- As well as Cumbrian charcuterie from artisan charcutier Barry Shaw in Wigton. Great quality pork with outstanding flavours for our boards.
- RT @daytripfinder: New attraction added: http://t.co/xNj84XRLzH Plan a great day out on a boat in #LakeDistrict @UllswaterSteam @lakesalive
- Thank you for amazing support from Coniston Stonecrafts http://t.co/ttkfJ9E7ZN for our auction. Not an auction item, but absolutely crucial!
- RT @realArtisan: @lakesalive To enhance our food we have great wine from EWGA @GreenlandsFarm & beers from @HawksheadBrewer .Looking like a…
- RT @realArtisan: @lakesalive There had to be 6. One for each of the superb flavours on our Festive Boards. Our guests will be blown away by…
- @realArtisan just fantastic! We are so very honoured. And a little bit salivating (in a non gross way!)